Static stabilizers offer various kinds of protection.
- Input Short Circuit Protection with MCB
- Input Overload Protection with MCB
- Output Low Voltage Protection
- Output High Voltage Protection
- Single-Phase Preventer
- Output Electronic Overload Protection
- 3-ph Input voltmeter to read ph to ph and ph to Neutral voltages at Input and Output with selector switch
- 3-ph ammeter to read Output current on each ph
Certain indications are appealed to the static stabilizers.
- Mains on indication on each phase 3 LEDs
- 3-Phase Output on Indication
|Input Voltage Range||300-460V / 340-480V / 360-460V AC 3Ph|
|Output Voltage (3Ph)||415V AC|
|Operating Frequency||47-53 Hz|
Here are the salient features of our static stabilizers.
- IGBT PWM AC to AC Switching control
- Individual phase control
- Quick response time < 2 milli sec (half a cycle)
- Very high efficiency above 99%
- Excellent regulation as high as +/- 0.5%
- Wide input range of operations
- Very high speed of correction 3000V per second