Most Suitable for Applications:
Our APFC panels are most suitable for –
- Manufacturing Companies
- Granite Industries
- Commercial & Residential applications
- Power Plants
- BPO Organizations
- Cement and Paper Mills
- Cinema Halls or Multiplexes
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Rice Mills
- Shopping Malls
Here are the splendid benefits of using our APFC panels.
- Payback period of about 20 to 30 months
- Reduction in maximum demand
- Energy-saving of 5%
- Avoiding lower power-factor penalty
- Extended life for switch gears, cables, and capacitors
- Avoid manual disruptions
- Escape high-current consumption losses
- Reduced electricity bills
The following salient features of Servomax Limited’s APFC panels make them more preferable to others.
- All the major components of the panels are from standard resources – Siemens, Epcos, L&T, and Schneider
- Automatic controller which is based on micro-processor; power-factor display
- Reliable performance and longer life with careful integration of the components
- Capacitors are to be switched on with the help of capacitor duty contactors and MCB or MCCB. This is to ensure minimizing switching surges.
- Accurate setting maintenance with small correction steps
- Auto/Manual facility
- Cooling facility
- Very low Watt losses
- In-built time delay to switch ON the capacitor bank to avoid impulse signal operation. The capacitor feeders are enabled with Auto/Manual mode facility along with fuse protection and isolation.
- Power-factor controllers are designed to operate automatically with micro-processor-based automatic controller.
- Specially designed electronic control circuit is used to improve the power-factor – this is engaged to meet the requirements of the load switching pattern.
- The improved power-factor to the optimum levels is guaranteed. The Product range: 20 KVAr to 3000 KVAr.