Capacities Available – 20kVA to 2500 kVA
Power Distribution Unit
Best Power Distribution Units in Hyderabad
Servomax Limited is a famous organization providing outstanding power-conditioning and power-saving solutions. It is specialized expertise of the best power distribution units in Hyderabad.
A Power Distribution Unit (PDU) is an electrical device that helps to distribute sufficient power voltage to various electric and electronic appliances. They are especially used to provide a safer voltage power to computers and networking equipment. They are most helpful to assure power from a remote power switch to different loads.
PDUs have multiple outputs to distribute substantial power. The UPS systems installed with transformers enable a safer voltage power supply to these units. In the case of non-linear power sources, there will be unexpected occurrences of harmonic distortions decreasing the power quality. The transformers of the UPS systems also get heated and damaged. The use of K-factor transformers can avoid such conditions.
Based on the harmonics of the loads, the K-factor transformers are designed and used for PDUs. PDUs designed with harmonics protection features will be helpful to avoid power-based problems anywhere.
Servocare by Servomax Limited provides different models of PDUs with capacities from 20 kVA to 2500 kVA. With a customer-centric notion, we impart the best solutions to different data centers and telecommunication industries. Our units are available in several forms – rack-mounted, cabinet, and portable forms. Spectacular rack-mounted PDUs are generally used for several industrial applications.
Our models are embedded with advanced features like auto or Manual soft starter to minimize inrush current of Isolation Transformer, temperature monitor to control forced air cooling and high temperature, LED lamps for power, automated techniques, and MCCB to make them more user-friendly and beneficial.
Servomax Limited is always ready to provide customized and economical PDUs to satisfy the power demands of various applications.
Technical Specifications of Transformers
- Double wound with high resistance
- Double size neutral
- K-factor like K-13, K-20, etc
- Primary connection as DELTA, Secondary as STAR or Zig Zag STAR
- Natural air or Forced air
- Electrostatic Copper/Brass-foil Shielding
- Insulation Class H
- Better regulation less than 1.5%
- The efficiency of the transformer is minimum 98%
- Overloading rating of 200% for 10 sec
- As per IS 2026 standards
- CMNR attenuation 80db or 60db
- Low losses CRGO M3 or MOHS co
- Incomer Isolator or MCCB or ACB
- Auto Soft Start or Manual
- Outgoing MCBs D or C curve
- BCPM or without BCPM (24, 36, 42, 48, 72 Channels)
- SPD/TVSS Class C, B+C, Type 1 and Type 2
- Copper or Aluminum Bus Bars
- Earth fault through EFR Relays
Metering and Indications:
- Multi-parameter reading to read voltage, current, and power
- Temperature monitor meter
- LED lamps for incoming power
- Data Centres
- Telecom Industry